Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

My journey

>> Feb 5, 2009

"zZzZz".......I am not feeling well. After 10 hours journey from Lahore to Dubai, I felt my body was cold and seemed to have fever. 30 minutes before depart from Dubai airport, my mum brought me to the doctor at the airport. I was given two bottles of medicine. I was tired and slept in the plane. When I woke up, I was in Brunei.

Naqib gone freak

" Search where am I??"

"What are you looking at??" Babah I forgot to buy this wood doll. Please buy for me when u come here.

Izzat and Naqib at the airport of Dubai(transit)

Izzat with Iffah and Naqib

This is Izzat when Izzat was at airport of Pakistan before departuring. Izzat, Babah and Naqib boy. I miss babah

0 comments:


    © Izzat and her little diary. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP